Pauls Elective

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

PADI and the Great Barrier Reef

I'm now a certified diver I did my 4 open water dives on a live aboard over 2 days moored at the outer Great Barrier Reef. What an amazing place!! I also pooed in my pants when i saw pretty much every coral and marine fish i have ever read about (there are tons!!!).

I managed to scrape my leg on a table acro (thought it was a millepora when i glanced back ), i also saw reef sharks and hitched a ride with a green turtle (dude didn't mind me hanging on to his shell at all, just kept looking back as if to say .... "ah! .... whatever!" ).

I was really tempted to bore everyone on board (16 berth boat) with my abundant knowledge of corals and marine fish, but i decided against it and listened patiently as they all said they were dissapointed they didn't "find Nemo" ......

Anyway, no mocking my spelling as i am typing this on a keyboard that has no letters on it (all worn away )

Laterz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home